Position’s Location: Charlotte, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Performs a variety of clerical tasks in support of assigned functions(s). Duties include, but are not limited to, providing massage services to guests, greeting visitors and answering telephones providing information and assistance, maintaining departmental records and files, receiving payments for services rendered, copying and distributing departmental materials, and maintaining orderly appearance of the treatment rooms and office area.
- Consistently exemplifies on-stage behavior and is responsible for the same within AL!VE.
- Performs Massage Services to guest creating an experience-based service.
- Assists individuals, in person and over the phone, providing information and assistance and/or scheduling appointments; refers requests of an unusual nature to appropriate personnel.
- Creates and maintains departmental and/or patient records and files.
- Reviews departmental documents, reports and files to assure accuracy and completeness of information; contacts others as necessary to confirm data or resolve errors.
- Sorts, copies and distributes departmental documents and records as directed.
- Data enters departmental information into the computer system as needed.
- Opens, sorts and distributes departmental mail.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining orderly appearance of the treatment rooms and the office area.
- Orders linen and department supplies when needed.
- Attends staff meetings and in-service programs.
- Supports and serves as role model for our mission, vision, values, and customer services initiatives. Adheres to the organization’s policies & procedures, and compliance guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|Specialized Knowledge and Skills|
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: